The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Monday, October 13, 2014

Lily! :D

Lily!



Hello there! I am Lily (You can call me Jessica as well, it's my real name c:) and I'm the main creator of this blog! Well there's not much about me xP . I like cupcakes, ice cream and (obviously) candy.


"Well you must have lots of cavities since you like all that junk food T-T" You must be thinking that, amIright? Welp, You're WRONGGGG :D I actually have healthy teeth ^.^ Anyways, let's go back to my biography. 


 I'm thirteen years old and my birthday lands on November 1 (WOOP!). I'm single and .. o-o Yep! 


 I like music (Music is nice :3). Fall and winter are my favorite seasons ~^.^~ I love creepypastas. They're just awesome stories to read c: . Lastly, my favorite color is purple. o-o

Did I mention I love to read and write? OH YES I LOVEEEEEE TO DO THESE TWO THINGS! If you have any stories you'd like someone to read or edit, I'm the girl you should come to. I also have Wattpad incase any of you want to read my stories or want to recommend me any books there. My account is Lilyrocker139.   


I guess that was a bit too much about me haha.. But.. Uhm... ;-; I guess that's it. Well, until next time! 







~Lily ~StayBeautiful (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment