The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's That Time Of The Month Again!

That time of the month again! 


That's right guys! It's that time of the month! And no, I don't mean.. that type of time. *Cough* Period *Cough*

What I mean, is that it's almost VALENTINES DAY!!! HURRAY! Oh my gosh, you guys have NO IDEA how excited I am for this day to come. I'm one of those girls that really enjoy the holiday, even though I'm single, which I really don't mind.

#HashtagForeverAlone

Lol, anyways! I'm guessing some of you reading this are most likely in a relationship.

But, some of you might be a single lady (all the single ladies :3) or man, and that's okay! It's nothing to be ashamed of if you have a best friend or a regular friend that's in a relationship. 

What's NOT okay, is that your friend suddenly walks up to you with her/his boyfriend/girlfriend and they start bidding goodbyes and then, they start kissing in front of you! Who wants to see that!?

I mean, sure, it's okay to kiss! But walking up to someone and kissing their boyfriend/girlfriend in front of their friend is NOT acceptable. I've seen this in movies AND I've seen people in a situation like this.

Well, I guess that's all I'll be discussing! Until next time, fellow readers!


-Lily   ~Staybeautiful






Ps. One of our staff has quit so ...

R.I.P. Max 

No comments:

Post a Comment