The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, February 20, 2015

♥D.I.Y IT UP SERIES #1 I ♥ U ABC Wall Canvas♥

Hey guys! <333333 So today I thought of a super cute idea, to start a D.I.Y series! <3
So ever week or so I will be posting some D.I.Y stuff, and I'm so excited! <3
So today I decided to do a Room Decor one...Idk why I just capitalized that...o-o
Anyways, I decided to do a room decor D.I.Y/ a gift idea! It's an I ♥ U ABC Wall Canvas!

Materials:
Blank canvas (any color, I chose to stick with white, but you can paint your canvas)
Pencil
Marker
Paint (same color as marker)
Paintbrush
A wall and a push pin (If you want to hang it up)
(That simple, ikr!)
The total cost of these at Michaels was $15.00

Steps:

1) Write the letters of the alphabet in pencil (5 on each row. For letter O write a heart instead)

2) Trace over the letters with a marker (the marker and paint have to match)

3) Trace over the letters once again, but with the paint, going over the letters I ♥ U twice making it bold.

4) Hang this on your wall or give it to a friend or loved one and enjoy!
This was a fabulous pin I saw on Pinterest. Here's some pics!

ABC I Love You  Customized 8x10 Print Add a name too by ArtbySara, $16.00
I love you forever, I like you for always Robert Munsch Quote multi canvas painting set ABC I Love You. Facebook: naptimeDesignsJD NaptimeDesignsJD@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment