The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, March 13, 2015

The Diary Series: Entry #1

3-1-14


Dear diary,



Life is very hard for me right now. I can't tell anyone, because I have very few friends to tell, but I trust no one. I am shy and quiet, so that explains why I'm alone most of the time. So, for now, I'll just write in this dumb journal some random stranger gave me. He told me to take care of this journal. I didn't think much of it, since it was just a random stranger I didn't even know giving me this diary. I'll just have to do the good deed and care for it. For some reason, I look forward to writing what my personal life is like. I won't go into much detail this time, since nothing has happened to me.. yet. But my description for today will be brief. 

So let's just focus on school, 'cause that's where it all started. I went to my first four classes, which were soooo boring, and after that, it was time to go eat at the cafeteria. At lunch, my little group of friends and I met up and sat at this table. We ate, laughed, and talked about stuff. Just when I was about to start up a conversation, something caught my eye. That's when I saw it. At first, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, and I refused to stare at what was trying to get my attention. But when I finally had the courage to look at what was gleaming at my way, there was a flashlight flickering on and off, on and off. It was coming from the entrance of the lunch room, behind a large trash can. Without thinking, I told my friends I'd be back, and stood up. I made my way behind the trash can, and at first, I thought nothing much about it. This could've been a prank, or a trick of the mind. Heck, this signal could possibly not even be for me! I was wrong.

 The moment I arrived there, a large, but soft hand was pressed against my mouth and an arm was around my waist, pulling me back further behind the trash can, into a small corner. My eyes were wide with surprise, and I turned to see who it was that grabbed me. Itno, he was someone I didn't recognize. I didn't think he went to this high school. I knew everyone that went here, and I was pretty sure that I hadn't seen him around before. His dark green piercing eyes were staring into my eyes. I found this very uncomfortable and instead looked up and saw that he had messy, light brown hair. From what I could tell, he looked about seventeenish. My eyes darted back to his face and his face softened. The hand that was covering my mouth was now gone, but his arm was still on my waist. My breathing slowed, and I wondered if I should be frightened, or calm. I decided to be calm, since I didn't want him to think that I was afraid of him. "Be careful, Jess," he whispered and put his hand over my eyes to cover up my sight. Then, for some unknown reason, I blacked out. 

A day later, I woke up in my bed, and was informed that I fainted and was brought back to my home. And another day passed, which leads me to today. I'm not sure what waits for me tomorrow (Monday), but I hope that whatever happens, it will not result my death.







-Jessica   ~StayBeautiful (;

No comments:

Post a Comment