The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, March 29, 2015

D.I.Y IT UP SERIES #6

Hey, Chewers! <3 ^.~ Riley here!
Okay, so, room decor is amazing, especially if you can D.I.Y! So for this week's diy, I wanted to share with you a spring 3D flower wall art! 

Materials:
Glue (mod podge, hot glue, gluestick)
Canvas and frame
Fake flowers 
Branches (optional)
Decorative paper 
Scissors
Paint (optional)

NOTE: You can do this project with just about anything! Instead of the flowers in a vase, make an animal with it's facial features sticking out! (creepy)

Steps:
1) Print a vase template out, or free hand draw it:

2) Cut the template out and place it over your decorative paper. Trace it and cut it out.
3) Paint your canvas/frame (OPTIONAL)
4) After that dries, glue your vase on the canvas. Neatly arrange the flowers and branches so it's prepared for you when you glue them on.
5) Carefully glue the fake flowers and/or branches on top of the vase.
6) Let it dry and hang it up!

CREDITS: MayBaby at YouTube.com
PICTURE:
Also, don't forget to check out my weekly posts! I'm creating one right now, about a GIVEAWAY! I'm so excited! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment