The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Diary Series: Entry #2 (Final Entry)

3-2-14




Dear diary,


Well, nothing strange has happened today, so far. The day went quite quick, actually. I had my first four classes that were, once again, very boring. My first class was history, the second was reading, then there was writing, and my final class was chemistry. After attending those periods, I went to lunch, and sat at the table where my friends and I usually met. For some reason, I kept on looking at the same place where I was confronted by this handsome stranger I didn't know. I guess I just wanted to see him one last time.. or maybe it was the way he left me full with questions. Like, why would he want to see me specifically? What did he want from me? Who WAS he? But most importantly: why would someone want me to be careful? Wasn't I careful with my life already? I wish my questions could be answered, but unfortunately, they can't. I guess I'll have to make up some random answers so I'll stop worrying so much about this man and what he meant by "be careful."

The rest of the day flew by pretty quickly. My last three classes, which were art, Latin, and chorus, didn't bore me as much. They're classes I actually look forward to having at the end of the school day. After finally hearing the bell that told the students we were dismissed to go home, I hopped into my car and drove back to my house. Arriving at my house, I had nothing much to do except finish up my homework, do my daily exercises, and listen to some music. The next thing I knew, it was already night.

That was pretty much how my whole day went. Well, my days usually go like this every day. Anyways, I guess I should go to sleep now. It's getting pretty-


End of the entry.


--



So you guys must be confused now, I'm guessing. 

"I thought this was supposed to be a series, Jessica!"

It is a series, but I'm switching up the gears.. You'll see in the next episode of this series. I think the next chapter will capture your interest. (;


-Jessica   ~StayBeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment