The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hey, Chewers... Riley here. 
:/ This is kinda a sad post...
Okay, so, on the chat, many of you might know I'm a moderator for some reason. And I'm pretty sure it's because of the drama between Sunny and me. o-o
To hopefully make things better I wanted to say:
Lily: You don't always have to solve our problems, we're okay. 
Lenzie: Idk if you were back to a member, probably, but I hope we can still get away to other chats and have fun together. Thanks for taking my side, always. 
and...

Sunny: I'm still kind of mad, sad, emotional, etc... But, that doesn't mean I don't try to be nice everyday. I can't help but think about how stupid this drama was, I just wanted to prove a point that you can't always be in charge of their ranks. And, Lily, I know that ranks don't matter, it's the fairness and equality we treat them that does. Sunny wasn't doing that. But I know I was just trying to fix that and it got out of hand. 

So, please, Lily, rank us all back to the way we were. 

Leilanis and Lenzie: (My two Ls <3) Thank you for being on my side. 
You guys don't have to worry about being hated, because it will never happen....:/
Btw...I'm going to skip this week's D.I.Y
I don't feel like I'm going to be an author on this blog for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment