The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Monday, October 13, 2014

☮нєу ιтѕ мє ♥✿qυєєη_aѕнℓєу_ρaяιѕ✿♥!☮ ^_~

 Hiya! So my name is Riley Angel Paris, but my screen name used to be Ashley Paris. I'm so excited to be working on this blog !!! Here's a list of things about me! 

My favorite food is ice cream 
I've never had a cavity 
When I was about in kindergarten-2nd grade, and this is weird, I had ombre hair
 I am a shop-a-holic O_O
My favorite color ish purple 
CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I love to draw 
I live in Cali in a beach house 
PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
That's all I can think of! Thanks for....uh....reading?? Bye everyone!! ^_~ XOXO ♥♥♥♥


(Send me a photo of you chewing on the chat! It's (chew) if you didn't know.)

  P.S Thanks to all of you who are on this blog to support it! We ♥ you so much! Have a great day to all of you!!!!! ^.~ Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment