The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Riley Here!

Ello everyone! It's Riley here! ^.~

Happy November! (it was yesterday...but.....whatever....) Anyway, I lost a freaking hour of sleep because of daylight saving time... -.- I woke up at 6:00 today! ^.^ Back to a little October, how was everyone's Halloween? I was Aphrodite, and I started from 3:00-6:00 to do my makeup and hair... Ugh... Then on my birthday (yesterday, and it was also Lily's birthday) I went to Jumpology, then to the mall, and then I saw Box Trolls!  My rating??? 1 out of 5 stars! ^.~ I'm so excited for Thanksgiving!! (back to November) You get to gather 'round with your families and friends, and it's the best time ever. What are you thankful for? ~Riley Paris, (your favorite person).

No comments:

Post a Comment