The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, November 28, 2014

Parody of Blank Space

Nice to meet you
Where you been
Our chat is full of irresistible things
Tragic, Sadness, Smiles, Laughter
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, come and talk
It's nice to have a little fun
Now do you wanna play a game?

New updates, posts and contests
I could read you a whole story
Ain't it funny humors turn to cries
And I know you want to know about us
So hey, let's be friends,
I'm dying to see how this one begins
Grab your hand and my hand
I can make the day turn to nighttime

So its gonna be the end
Or a fresh new start
You can tell me what's beauitful
If our chat was a mistake
Got a long list of to-dos
They'll tell you we're under age
'Cause you know I love mistakes
And you want a change

'Cause we're fun and we're shameless
We'll take this all the way
It wont leave you hopeless
But we can go bizarre
Got a list of to-dos
They'll tell you we're under age
But I've got surprises for you baby
That I'd to love to share.


~Parody of Taylor Swift, Blank Space ouo 

~Miley

No comments:

Post a Comment