The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, December 6, 2014

To Leilani. . .

 This is for Leilani. .



This post is dedicated to my best friend Leilani. So if you're reading this Leilani, then hear me out and read what I have to say.

I'm sorry I screwed up your wedding. I know it meant a lot to you. And.. I guess you should blame me for every little disaster that happened. I could've done many things to make it a good wedding.. I guess I'm just not worthy of being a good friend to count on.

I.. I also have some wedding gifts for you.. The first is a card..


I hope you like it. (:


My second gift is a story.. It's in my Point of View. It's a cute little story about how the wedding would have gone for me.


Lily's Point of View. . .


I smiled as I looked at the invitation that was in my hands. My best friend, Leilani, was having a wedding. My job was to be flower girl. I felt excitement fill my body. Before I knew it, I was inside my house looking for the perfect dress to put on. I had a feeling everything would be beautiful. .

--

The first thing I heard, was the alarm clock barking at me. What time is it? I wondered. Blinking many times to regain my vision, I squinted to see what the time said. Dread filled me. It was 12:00 and I had to be at the wedding at 1:00. 40 minutes to go. 

I pulled the bed cover off me and raced to the bathroom. My white dress was there waiting for me. I quickly pulled off my clothes and put the dress on.  My hair was put in a ponytail. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Beautiful.

I ran out the bathroom door and looked at the alarm clock again. It was 12:30.  I frantically looked for my converse shoes and found them under my bed. The front door flew open as I walked out and I closed it behind me. Running as fast as I could, I hoped I wasn't too late for the wedding.

--

"Welcome Lily! Did you get Leilani's invitation?" My best friend Riley asked me as I entered the door to the place the wedding was being held at. "Yeah.. I did," I answered her. "Okay! You may go," She said, and I walked off to take my seat. I looked all around me in awe. How adorable. The church looked too good to be real.

I took my place in the front row and looked up to see Leilani and Sunny on the stage. They were both looking at each other with admiration. The priest was on the stage too and was getting ready to begin. 

It wasn't long before he started to say, "Leilani, do you take Sunny as your husband and promise to never leave his side?" "I do," Leilani said. Tears brimmed my eyes as I watched them. "And do you, Sunny, take Leilani as your wife and promise to be with her until the end?" 

"I do," answered Sunny strongly. "Then, I here by pronounce you husband and wife!" Sunny and Leilani kissed and everyone cheered. 

---



And finally, your third gift is a song. By One Direction.

I hope you like it. .






Night Changes.


Going out tonight,
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had,
She's showing off. . .

Driving too fast,
Moon is breaking through her hair
She's heading 
For something that she won't forget
Having no regrets
Is all that she really wants. . .

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy,
Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes

It will never change, me and you. . .


Chasing into night
Doubts are running 'round her head
He's waiting,
Hides behind a cigarette
Heart is beating loud
And she doesn't want it to stop

Moving too fast,
Moon is lighting up her skin
She's falling,
Doesn't even know it yet
Having no regrets

Is all that she really wants. . .


We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy,
Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of 
Even when the night changes
It will never change, me and youuu. . .



Going out tonight
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Reminds her of a missing piece
Of innocence she lost. . .


We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy,
Just how fast the night changes

Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes

It will never change, baby
It will never change, baby
It will never change, me and you. . . 




-Lily  ~StayBeautiful (;

1 comment:

  1. Lily, you have no reason to be sorry, BUT, thank you for this post I know it took a lot of effort and time. And ALSO THANK YOU for doing the best you could for my wedding :) I'm the one who should be sorry, I raged out on all of you because I wanted this to be perfect. :( I made everyone mad and angry at me....It's not like me to rage at anyone, it's like me to be myself, a calm Leilani. You have no right to be sorry >:( so I demand you release this post!!! Okay joking you don't have to or anything but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this nice post, again, it must have took a lot of effort. I'm sorry. You didn't screw up ANYTHING, NOTHING at all, it was mostly Red T^T. But, It's Okay. Don't worry, because I'm no longer mad anymore, and don't think about this anymore, because you did not cause all of this friction and confusion.


    ~Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete