The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, February 20, 2015

Comments

  (っ◕‿◕)っ                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments!!!


Hello! So, one day the staff and I were chatting when one of them said, "Hey! Since we have like 7,000+ views, why aren't we receiving a lot of comments?" And that's where we head into this post!

So far, only ONE PERSON has commented. ONE PERSON!!!! This is outrageous. I mean, I would have at least been fine with a couple of comments, but receiving just ONE comment? Come on guys, stop being cowards and COMMENT!

Heck, I even made a POLL just for you all. Well, I make polls every once and awhile for all of you, but this poll is especially dedicated to you all!

Do you not comment because of us? Or is it because you hate us? Perhaps because you hate this blog? Just let us know why you don't want to comment. You could just do little cheesy comments! 

Some examples:

"Hey! I liked your post!" 

"Nice post!"

"Very useful information!"

"This post was REALLY helpful!"

And etcetera! 

Or you could put some long paragraph comments! Those would be MUCH appreciated.

Some examples:

"I couldn't help but comment that ______ was very useful because _______. I hope you can do more posts like these because they really help me out!"

"The post _____ made was very interesting! I especially liked the part where she/he _____________."

"I didn't like this post because ______________. Maybe next time you could try to ____________ so it could be better!"

"Nice post! In my opinion, this was the best post I have read so far. But could you change a couple of things like _____________ and ______________? Thank you if you consider my ideas. Keep up the good work!"


Nice little supportive comments would be gladly accepted too.


Although you have the choice to say whatever you want in the comments, I must warn you that the staff and I wouldn't want rude, mean comments. So I ask you in the kindest way possible to not post any mean comments or else that'll make us upset and angry.

Well see you next time - and remember to comment nice, supportive things please~!



-Jessica/Lily   ~StayBeautiful (;

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry your comment was removed. One of the staff deleted your comment. Thank you for commenting though! (:

      -Jessica/Lily ~StayBeautiful (;

      Delete