The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

No school + Other things!


School-Free day!



So today, I had NO SCHOOL!! :D It was because of the snow and for that, I have to thank the snow, so thank you snow. I did go and play outside with my family. It was quite fun! Sadly, the snow melted away, but oh well! More snow to come, hopefully. Anyways, moving on to some other things!



My desire ^.~



These past few days, I've had a strong need to write. And sure, I've written on Wattpad, worked on school writing, heck, I even made a few random scenarios! But my passion for writing is stronger than you can imagine. It's hard to describe how it feels like, but think of it like this:


You're laying down on your bed with absolutely no clue on what to do. Suddenly, you have the urge to watch a movie. You want to watch Twilight. The way your heart tingled with eagerness made you want the desire to watch it even more. So you walked to your living room, popped the disc into your DVD player, and you went and sat down on one of your comfy chairs.

After watching Twilight, you thought that you would finally be satisfied, but your heart yearned for more. The way your heart fluttered angrily, as if to say, "I need to watch more Twilight," made you pop in the sequel of  Twilight.

Once the movie was finished, your heart still wanted more.




That's sort of how it goes for me, but my problem is about writing. And I don't write historical novels, nor do I write sc-fi, but my taste is in romance. It is a bit hard to write, especially since you have to add all those details, but I think I'm pretty decent. I guess that's all I have to say!

Well, until next time!





-Lily  ~StayBeautiful (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment