The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Owners, Mods, and etc...

Hello, It's Sunny here! I wanted to tell everyone what they are; Owner, Mod, or member. This post is for the XAT CHAT ONLY :)
Before I get started, I wanted to tell you guys that please don't be upset if you have been demodded , deownered or etc..  

Okay, Now let's get started! 

Owners:                Mods :              

Nami                    Britt          
Kosho                  Saku
Trickster             Hannah
Gecko                  Smallfire
Angelo                 Maddie
Pris         
            


If you do not see your name here, I am very sorry, but you're a member then.
And also, IF anyone thinks that I'm trying to take Lily's spot, I'm not.
I'm only trying to help. In addition, If you don't have anything nice to say to me, then keep your big ass mouth shut.
Again, Sorry for those who have been deownered or demodded.
Thank you for your consideration!




No comments:

Post a Comment