The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Thursday, February 26, 2015

NO SCHOOL+D.I.Y IT UP SERIES #2

imageimage
Hey guys! It's Riley!
So today I wanted to post some things and tid bits. I want to keep you guys updated on the blog, and so does the other workers! I feel like we're posting at least a week, each of us. So I have NO school 2day! About 2 years ago, I lived in California, so I had absolute NO snow! :( So I know how u feel, California. ;) Anyways, I wanted to just post something while we have no school today. So I said, why not show you guys another D.I.Y? If you guys missed D.I.Y #1, click older posts. So today I'm gonna show you guys....

D.I.Y OLD JEAN PENCIL HOLDERS
I saw this on Pinterest and it was ADORABLE! It's also a great way to reuse your old jeans.

Materials:
Fabric scissors
Bulletin board/Canvas (I prefer a canvas)
Old jeans you don't want to wear
Paint (For painting the canvas) Optional
Hot glue (You can also use pins if your using a bulletin board)

Steps:
1) Paint your canvas with your desired paint color (This is optional)
2) While that's drying, cut out the pockets of your old jeans, making sure to not cut a hole under the bottom
3) Hot glue or pin the jeans to your board
4) Let it dry and add your paintbrushes, markers, pencils, or whatever!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post for this week! <333 I love you guys so, so, so, much! I hope you guys are have a lovely, beautiful, amazing day everyday. Don't let the problems step over you. ;)))))) <33333



imageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment