The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Our Passion for Writing ;)

imageimage
Hey guys! It's Riley!
So today I was thinking to myself, hey, our staff really loves writing. ;)))
Leilani, Lily, and I all have a Wattpad so check it out!
Idk about Sunny, tbh....LOOOL I'm such a bad owner :'(
Anyways, I feel like we all have such passionate creativity for writing. Sunny posted a poem he wrote, Lily, Leilanis, and I write all kinds of stories...<3 So here's why I like writing:

Writing is extremely fun because when you here a story, I want to add different adjectives to it to make it interesting. ;) Writing my own things can let me express my feelings, to express what I want people to hear. I want to be an author when I grow up. And no, I do not feel like a geek or a nerd. I'm kind of the person who loves to write essays and stories for class, and get's excited while others moan and groan. This is a story I have so far about Lily, Leilani, and me:
The sparkling, glistening stars and beautiful night sky beckoned Lily to the balcony, as the comforting silence of the night was broken by the creaking and chirping of the grasshoppers.
The water in the gleaming ponds streamed delicately and gracefully, almost like little whispers in her ear, as she listened closely for the lovely sounds of the owls howling. She grasped the edges of the bleak fences and felt the need for a sweater, for it was frigid and freezing outside.
Instead, she crept inside her thick, cozy covers and snuggled up in a book next to the fire. She smiled brightly, sipping warm, delectable hot cocoa.
“Mmm!” Lily was woken up by the mouthwatering smell of the sizzling, crispy bacon and eggs cooking in the frying pan. The sun shined brightly, as Lily followed Leilani outside and felt the sudden burst of blistering heat swarm over them.


“It is extremely hot today,” Leilani said.

Thanks for reading! Comment below if you guys have a dream or if you liked this writing of mine. Also, now that Sunny's apart of this journey, I want to include him in many other things. So if you guys can encourage him more, that's perfect! We don't really want to discuss much of the replacing and stuff, so stay positive! <333
imageimage

3 comments:

  1. I think you tried using big word's and making it good.
    But, It was really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ally, what I think she was intending to do was put in details to her story. As a writer, it's very difficult finding what to put in to your story. It could be that you'd have to describe how the area you are at looks like, or perhaps it could be the way you show how your characters talk. Furthermore, I think what Riley was doing was trying to add synonyms instead of plain old words. For example, sad could turn into upset, mad could turn into frustrated, necessary could be turned into essential, etc. All in all, I believe Riley did a good job. ^.^

      -Lily StayBeautiful (;

      Delete