The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Patriots Won! Seahawks Lost :(

Hey Guys! ♥ It's Riley again! 
So, who saw the Super Bowl? :))))) I was really hoping Seattle to win, but unfortunately they didn't! My brother, my dad, AND my mom wanted the Patriots to win because their on the East Coast...o-o 
I feel like all the girls talk about Katy Perry, and all the guys are talking about the actual game. Also, I feel like the girls act like they know ALL about football and talk about it, just to impress everybody (especially the guys if you know what I mean ;). Plus, everyone votes for the Seahawks to win, and I feel like the girls just jump in the bandwagon and do the same, lol. Let me know if you agree, maybe we'll have a huge socratic seminar, who knows! lol Anyway, instead of ordering huge boxes of pizza, we decided to make it a tradition to make our own dinner, pizza, pasta, garlic knots/sticks, you name it! We had loads of fun, and I stayed up till 1:00, feeling so freaking tired and sleepy during school. Especially. Math. ;)

Anyway, to change the mood...Valentine's Day is coming up! Now, I don't have someone either, nd it's awful...lol...BUT...doesn't mean we can't be incredibly desperate and have a sad life and buy our own chocolates! OM NOM NOM! I'm baking some brownies, drizzled with pink and red candy melts/chocolate, sprinkled with 
heart sprinkles, and wrapped in cute individual bags tied with cute ribbon, for my class! <3 I love to bake, practically do it every week. I occasionally bring in some treats and baked goods for my class, and this one's a special one! <3 

For the Valentine's Mood, I decided to leave you guys two playlists! One is music and the other are some videos on Valentine's D.I.Y Treat Ideas and Gifts! Hope you Enjoy! 


Love Music+Songs: Click here


D.I.Y Gift+Treats+Baked Goods Ideas: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment