The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Finish the Story!

"Beep, beep, beep," the alarm clock rang obnoxiously and noisily in my ear. Another long day of school was ahead! I groaned and pulled myself out of the cozy, warm blankets. My feet hit the frigid, hard wood floors and-
"Creeee-aak," a sudden sound froze me and I gulped silently, as if a large ice cube was stuck in my throat. Quietly and slowly, I grabbed my white board and slipped under the covers. Suddenly, I was more awake then ever. After about 10 minutes of hiding, I realize I was being incredibly paranoid and silly. I decided it was just something that fell and hit my closet, perhaps a hanger.
"Ugh, now I'm 10 minutes late to school because of my stupid brain," I think as I walk to school.

Hey chewers! Adeline (Riley) here! <3
So I wanted to make a cool thingy ma jig on the writing tab. If you guys didn't know, today is PI DAY!!! Go ahead onto the homepage to read all about the PI-KU contest I made! <3 Anyways, I want you guys to go ahead and finish off the story. So in the comments, continue what happens next, and perhaps what that creaking noise is! <3 Love you guys to death, bye guys!

Btw, I am loving Usher's song: I Don't Mind xD
Shawty I don't mind....if you dance on a pole. ;-; xD Bye! <3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment