The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, March 14, 2015

GIF SERIES+GIFS MAKE FRIENDSHIPS BETTER!

Hey Chewers! Adeline (Riley) here! <3
So I was reading Jessica's (Lily's) post today, and I actually was quite interested by her GIFS. Something my friends (from my old school) and I do is make GIFs, copy and paste them, and send them to each other. We do this everyday to keep in touch and remember us by. I actually have a powerpoint with 105 of them, and I actually have Lily's first and fifth one, and I flipped out. xD Idk why. Honestly.

Anyway, I decided to make, yet another, SERIES. This time it's a GIF series! And I'm actually sending this blog link to my dear friends:
Ashlynn
Bella
Tara
Lindsey
Bethany
Samantha

from my old school, so they can read all the posts and the GIFs I post. So, today I'm going to show you guys a couple:

 




Thanks for tuning in! <3 I love you guys, thanks so much for your support. And for this week's inspirational GIF:

Thanks, Lily for giving me this idea by me looking at your beautiful post. xD <333

1 comment:

  1. Those aren't Lilys, I found all of those gifs/Transparents. On google, you can get banned by saying those are yours. The hello kitty transparent gif was made by my friend from tumblr. And that only got on google because she uploaded them -.-

    ReplyDelete