The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, March 8, 2015

♧School♧

♧Hey chewers! <3 Adeline (Pronounced like Adylenn) 
Today I decided to share with you guys a post about school. So as some of you may know, I used to live in California, hence I was born there. But when I moved to Virginia, I was super happy to hear that I got my first day off of school because of snow! Although, to be fair, I once lived in Las Vegas and we got some heavy snow, but I started official grade school in Virginia. <3 So comment down below some of your favorite parts of moving, and some of your favorite parts about the snow days. This post is incredibly small because I already did a D.I.Y post this morning. I hope you guys understand and enjoyed this weeks' posts from the staff!!! ♧ I hope you have a fab morning, afternoon, or night, wherever you are in the world. <3 I'll see you next week with the Bath Bomb D.I.Y! 





Also, thanks SOOO much for 8,000 VIEWS! <3 CRAYYYYYZAYYYYY! Let's get it to 10,000! I know we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment