The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, April 10, 2015

Movie Review: Cinderella 2015

Hey, chewers! Riley here! <3
So, I'm back on track with posting again, so yay! I hope everyone had a phenomenal Easter, I'm sorry the staff couldn't post on that day! I hope that you got many things and had an enjoyable time.
So yesterday I saw Cinderella 2015 version at the theater, and let me tell you, it was absolutely, remarkably magical! I really enjoyed it and hope that you can see it as well, so I gathered about my knowledge and wrote a movie review! I loved this movie so much and it taught me many things, so let's get started...

This movie taught me something extraordinary and passionate. Ella grew up in a beautiful, joyful family, and all was happy. Her mother said a quote that many of you may have heard from the commercials and ads, "Have courage, and be kind." Because that was everything of Ella's mother, Ella has kept courage, belief, and she was kind. Even though her stepmother and stepsisters were extremely abhorrent to her and made her do all the chores, Ella kept this house to her safely and still kept her word. She was kind and of course, still had the courage when it was tough. And at the end, she still forgave them. This taught me that kindness and courage is something treasured, but something that's so easy to get to, but we don't make use of it. 
And by the way, her dress was amazing! The movie felt so magical and really beautiful, yet so encouraging. It was really elegant, and I wish I could be Cinderella myself, with a kind, warm heart, and full of belief and courage.

♥ <--- 5 Loves right there for Cinderella, 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment