The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, April 25, 2015

I'm sorry...



SORRY! D:



Hallo guys. I'm so sorry. The staff and I haven't been doing a good job updating the blog and it's posts. But from now on, I'm going to try to do a lot more updating. I have been taking tests, memorizing poems, and doing practically anything you can imagine. I also took a little break, and I shouldn't have because now I realize that it's been so lonely and I'm guessing that a lot of you have been checking this blog out to see if any new posts have been uploaded.

I'm also sorry to say that when I'm tried to post as many posts as I could the last day that I updated, I had to go out with my family and then do some other stuff. So I guess that posting day was a fail. But I'll be posting more frequently so don't worry! 

Until next time!

-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;

No comments:

Post a Comment