The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hey yall!

Hi it has been a very long time since I posted something. So how's everyone doing? It's spring and warm and beautiful<333 Ok so I'm gonna make up a story lol, here goes:

In the midst of night, as I looked through the window, the sky glowed with vibrant colors that seemed to stretch endlessly. My instincts told me to go outside of my house to see what was shining through my window. Out of nowhere I saw a mysterious looking creature. It was like an otherworldly and extraordinary thing. It shined brighter as I walked closer and closer, and I was observing its physical behavior and appearances. I thought the creature was a gigantic, scary monster, but it turned out to be a small, tiny, precious little beast. As I got closer, I wanted to touch it. However, it slowly faded from my view, and suddenly those lights in the sky disappeared in the blink of an eye. And I woke up feeling all drowsy and tired. "What a beautiful dream," I said, as the sun rose up. I glanced out at my window, and I saw the cute, lovely creature, waving goodbye, as it flew away.

WARNING: not a true story.

Moral: dreams can come true, just keep dreaming. ouo

No comments:

Post a Comment