The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Movie Review (Home) + Birthday Sleepover!

Hi, Chewers! Riley here. ^.~
So if you guys didn't know, my birthday was on April 21st. Yay. <3
I had something small, just a sleepover with my friends and the movies to see home! So today I am doing a Home movie review as well as things to do at a sleepover. Check out my other post (on top of this one) to see some sleepover D.I.Ys for D.I.Y IT UP! So, let's get started with the review!

Home: 

I didn't REALLY enjoy Home like other great movies. I really didn't laugh much, but there were some funny moments. I really liked the moments when Tip and her mom shared memories and love, but the other parts were either too weird or something related to that matter. Overall, I liked it, some of it. 

WHAT TO DO AT A SLEEPOVER??!?!?

1) Nail polish
2) Dance party
3) Bake and decorate cupcakes
4) Makeovers
5) Challenges
6) YouTube videos
7) Trampoline
8) Eat
9) Gossip
10) Selfies and games

Your sleepover is epic.

Hope you guys enjoyed the post, I have 2 more coming in a second! Please follow our blog and bye! XOXO~ RILEY

No comments:

Post a Comment