The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, April 26, 2015

I'm exhausted.

Tired



Well guys, I know it's not so often that I write complaining posts. Here's one of them. You can dismiss this post if you want. I won't mind. 

My first complaint is about friends. You all know how your friends can be. Nice, inappropriate, funny, immature, etc. Or they can be obnoxious little rude-  Well, you know what I mean. But most of the time when I hang out with my friends, they can be so.. unsupportive.

Let's say you just got back from school and it was a very rough day for you. You decide to hang out with your pals and call them over. So they come and you all come to a conclusion that you should all go hang outside. Then you guys start officially greeting each other with "Hey"'s and "How's it going?" After a while of having multiple conversations here and there, one of your friends and you get into a fight because you just can't hold all your stress inside you anymore.

Instead of your friends saying "Hey, it's okay. We can fix this situation. No problem!" they start taking sides. Then your friends and you separate and next thing you know, you're not friends with those other kids anymore. Ever been in that situation? I have, and, believe me, I've been in so many of those. I wish everyone would just make up and support each other, and not start hating each other.

Another thing that makes me angry is that people judge you with whoever you hang out with. Whether it's people's looks, how they dress, or their personality, EVERYBODY'S judged. "Ugh, why do you hang out with these losers?" A 'friend' of yours asks you. You start thinking, Um, because I want to. Got a problem? but you just reply to them, "I don't know," and walk away because you don't want to tell them off. 

Lastly, the most important thing that peeves me off is having those friends of yours that think they can replace you. I'll give you one of my many examples that actually happened to me.

So I was on our blog's chat (xat.com/thefantagechewingclub) after a few weeks of being gone. And the first thing I saw--well, read, was that I was being temporarily replaced by someone. And I thought, well that's a nice way to be greeted. I felt really disappointed though. I expected to be welcomed from a bunch of people. But I guess you can't have everything you want in life. My biggest disappointment, though, was that everyone was accepting that she could replace me.


Well, if you read this, thanks for reading. Perhaps you can change some of these situations so you can prevent them from happening. Until next time guys!

-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;

No comments:

Post a Comment