The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, May 1, 2015

Hey, You're Beautiful. ♥

"Hey, You're Beautiful." ♥


         "D-rrrrrrrring!" The sound of my alarm clock rung through my ears, telling my brain to smack the little pink clock I hated. I sighed loudly and limped to the bathroom. Then, I looked into the hideous, abhorrent reflection in the gleaming mirror...

Hi, Chewers! Riley here! <3
So...my school entered a writing contest called Reflections. We decided to have our own competition after the spelling bee, and the theme was "Reflections". I wanted to write something that truly reflects me everyday, but something totally creative. I feel ugly, inside and outside. I want to be someone who's kind, someone who has beautiful, thick honey blonde hair, defined pink lips, a thin nose, glistening hazel eyes, and a thin figure. But even that isn't perfect. Here's my writing! (I won 1st place <3 so I figured it was decent. ;)

     Hi, my name is Ella Casey. I'm just your average 7th grader, except for the average part. I was kidnapped by an evil reprobate at the age of 6 and was shot, it was abhorrent. I had to get surgery on my knee and leg as well as a horrible cast on my arm after escaping their shed. I got shot in the face, and I regret running away from my family. I ran away because they treat me like the remains on the floor in a factory, never listening to me, always picking at me, making fun of my autism and hearing aids. I'm just ugly, it's the truth. Now, Bethany, my sister, on the other hand, she is exceptional. She has gorgeous ebony hair, thick lips, a slim nose, rosy pink cheeks, and beautiful sparkling green eyes. Of course she has all the friends and guys, but I just sit at the back of the classroom and lunchroom wishing to be a speck of pretty.

     One day, my mom called me into the family room. She said she wishes I wasn't her child because I was so ugly and embarrassing to the family. So, she sent me to the orphanage where I cried every single night. She discarded me and kept Bethany. She encouraged Beth to sign up for beauty pageants, enter the talent shows, and become famous. But I was just an "embarrassment" to the family, so I never bothered to write back. Of course I had no friends so it didn't really matter of the fact that I had to go to the orphanage. But when I came to the brick building, things changed. I met a girl named Emily who was behind me at the convenient store. She was perched on a wheelchair and a lace veil. "Hi, I'm Emily," she said, "I hope we can be friends, the other girls make fun of my face." Emily removed her veil and I saw the most ugliest face ever. It was deformed and she didn't have her third finger. 

The next day I looked in the mirror. I saw something beautiful, something valuable, someone richer than any silver, diamond, emerald, anything. Just then someone else beautiful entered the room. It was Bethany, covered head to toe in elegance and pure beauty. She said, "Hey, you're beautiful." ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment