The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Friday, May 15, 2015

ALMOST THERE!

School's almost out!




Hallo guys! It's been about a week or two since I've probably made a post, but that's because I've had all sorts of events popping up and I obviously had to attend them.

..Wondering what those events were, eh? 

"Wha.. How'd ya know I was thinking that, Jess?"

I'm a mind reader. Yes. You read correctly. I can read your deepest, secretive thoughts.. even your perverted thoughts.

I'm joking! But I know what you're thinking about, so don't worry. I'll answer all the questions that are running in your mind right now.

Anyways, back to answering your question. The events I had to go to were the following, and yes, I'll explain each one, not too much, but not to the point where you still have some questions left:

  • A concert - In my school, I go to band classes, and I have been going to those classes since the sixth grade. It's going to be my third year in August. Every year there are two concerts I have to attend: one's in December, and one is in May. I just had one on May the 7th. I have to play at the school, since that's where we set up the concerts. I must be on time, so I head off to the school at 5:45 p.m. and arrive at 6:00 p.m., which is when the sixth graders start playing. One hour later, it's 7:00 and it's my turn to play with the eighth graders. We have to play three music pieces together. And no, we don't play the same pieces of music over and over again, in case you were wondering. I play my instrument, which is the clarinet (yes, I assure you I do play the clarinet), until 8:00 p.m. There are many other events I have to go to since I'm in band, but this is one of those events that I went to recently. 

  • Honors night - Basically what this was was I went to my school and they gave a bunch of awards. I went on May 12th (Tuesday) and I got one award that was about my grades and behavior being outstanding. The things I got were a certificate and a medal. Huzzah!



These two events were the main things that suddenly came, though I knew the band concert was coming. The other event was unexpected for me, but I'm really proud of myself for getting an award! 

I also got to pick my classes for the eighth grade. One of the three classes I chose was band, and I have that class all year long. For my first semester, I chose a class where you get to learn how apps and video games are created, and from what I heard, there's a lot of coding and math involved in this class. But I'm pretty good at math and I am really excited to see what I'll be doing there. In my second semester, I'll be taking French. I know Spanish (my first language), English, some dutch (still learning), and in about half a year, I'll learn French, my future fourth language. :D

Also, school's almost over for me, and I'll be posting many more posts. I just need this week, which is finals week for me, and I'll be done.

Well, until next time, Chewers!



-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;

No comments:

Post a Comment