The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Thursday, May 14, 2015

PART 1- The Willow Tree ~Riley

PART 1- The Willow Tree
Riley's Writer's Corner

The voice was very rasp and harsh, although very clear and loud. “Come here, my darling!” It drew me in, the walls tightening around me. I close my eyes. Darkness. The witch’s cackle drowns me quicker and quicker, as sweat slowly trickles down my cheek…


“Oh, that is just absolutely horrendous, you should be thankful you survived that, Prismary!” Aubrey Stars stood in the palace corridor, back stiffened and face painted with a horrified look. But I knew she was faking everything. I knew she wished she hadn't survived in that abhorrent fire. I knew Eliza Stars was a murderer. I knew what she had done.


“Liar!” I finally spoke up, “Aubr-” she was interrupted once again.


“Prismary! How dare you call out those kinds of things in the middle of an investigation, when you could have almost gotten killed? I suggest you keep your little mouth shut and be thankful, you hear me?” Aubrey pushed me aside and perched me on a lounge chair. She glared at me and went back to the policemen. Her kind smile fooled them, her eyes sparkling as she tricked them into believing it must have been my fault playing with fire. Sure.


I quietly and quickly hopped down from the chair and walked down to my room. The sounds drowned as I walked down more and more. Finally I reached my room, smooth violet walls and books filling in every little space and crevice. I sighed and dramatically plopped on my bed. Minutes later, the door creaked open. Ms. Ava.


“Hi, sweetheart,” she said sweetly. She turned the light switch on and served me a tray of goodies. “I heard what happened down there, are you okay?” I nodded silently and she frowned. “Don’t ever play with fire again, understand? You could ha-”


“It’s not my fault!” I exclaimed, thrusting a slice of roll cake at my closet. “Aubrey’s the one who dragged me into the stupid fire!”
“Woah, Prismary! Slow the heck down. You don’t want to create a recipe for disaster, now do you? And what are you talking about? Ms. Stars tried to save you in the fire, don’t incriminate her, okay? Whatever has gotten into your mind better get out.” Ms. Ava stood up and cleaned the slice of roll cake. She shut the door, shaking her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment