The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, May 17, 2015

How I came to create this blog + 10,000 views!

10,000 views!



Hallo guys! I'm really excited because over the past few months I've noticed that a lot of people have been visiting this blog. So many have visited that it makes this blog hit almost 10,000 views. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm really thrilled about this. 

"But Jessica! How could you be so exhilarated over this little thing?"

How can I not!? I mean, if you think about it, you'd be pretty proud of this too:

This is my first blog I've ever created. How, you may ask? Well, it all started when I made an Xat chat. It was called the "FantageChewingClub." Wondering why I called it that? You see, I was chatting with a few of my friends, and one of them suggested we do a club. So we called it the Fantage Chewing Club. I would've preferred naming it The Chewing Club, but I guess The Fantage Chewing Club stuck. So that's how that chat came to be. 

I used to go on one particular chat called Fantage Aqua Love, but they banned me from going there for eternity, so I just decided to hang at my own chat, lonely or not. Eventually I met some friends and people joined my chat. That's how I met the staff, Miley, Stella, Riley, and Sunny. I had some help from Miley by helping and guiding me how to create the chat and blog, along with Riley and the others. And that's how this blog and chat were created! :D

Hopefully, with some effort, this blog will reach 1,000,000 views with the help of you all. I'm really curious to see if you Chewers can handle making it to 1,000,000.

Well, until next time, Chewers!


-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;

No comments:

Post a Comment