The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Writing.

Writing


Hallo guys! So, here we go again, with the writing thing.

"Aww! But Jessica! I'm pretty sure we're ALL tired of your writing posts. Why not make some interesting posts?"

Sorry Chewers, but you know how I am about writing. I love writing, reading, pretty much anything if it involves writing stories or reading novels (especially the romance with adventure novels :3).

Anyways, I don't want to talk about writing specifically. I just want to tell you about my week, because it involved a lot of writing.

Well, it all started on Monday. I had finals all this week and I had studied hard. On Monday night, I was ready to get some good sleep, when suddenly I had a guilty feeling. I realized that I was feeling guilty because I hadn't updated on Wattpad (where I write my books) and I was so busy with this blog that I completely forgot that I had a book to work on. The reason I had not updated, though, was because for the past few weeks, I didn't know how to start off my next chapter. 

Now I don't know how you guys feel when you have to try to write a story, but for me, it gets hard at times. For those of you who have some experience at writing, it must be difficult to start the beginning of your story, because first of all, you don't even know where to begin, and you might not even have any ideas to start you off. After a while of thinking, you may get an idea and start from there. That usually happens to me.

But the most challenging part is adding the details. Oh, God is it hard to write the details. You have to make everything detailed, but not too detailed to the point where people start snoring because it has now become a boring story. 

Then finally, there's your ending. It's not that hard to write, but at the end when you're writing the end of your story, you realize that you want to add even more than what you planned. For example, let's say that you were writing the Three Little Pigs. At the end of this story, you thought, "Hey, I don't just want all the piggies safe in the brick house. I think I'll also add..." and you drift off from there and start writing a longer ending. And before you know it, you read the ending, and realize: you just created another conflict in the story and now you'll have to write even more because you obviously can't leave the reader hanging, unless you plan making a sequel or a trilogy, or anything else, of course.

So now you know how I think about writing. It may be difficult to write a book or a story, but if you're a creative and wordy person, and put enough details into your story, then you just might make it.

Well, now we can continue back to my finals week story. So on Monday night, I was feeling guilty about not updating. I decided I would sacrifice my sleep to work on the next chapter. And for the next few days, I had only gotten about 6 or less hours of sleep.

And that's my story. Sorry if it was short. I guess I don't have much to tell you about what's happened in my life so far.

Well, until next time, Chewers!



-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;



No comments:

Post a Comment