The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, July 4, 2015

New update!

Hallo guys!


I know it's probably been a month, but I wanted to tell you guys why you've noticed that there hasn't exactly been a lot of new posts and construction going on. Well, I want to tell you all that starting tomorrow, July fifth, I'm going to try to fix the new blog up.

I'm having trouble working on the pages and stuff, since it's all new to me, but I'm sure that I'll figure it out. 

Again, I'm having to apologize to you guys because I haven't contributed to the new blog yet. Trust me, I really wanted to post a bunch of things, but I've been busy working on my book on Wattpad. You know how readers are hungry for more, so I have to update, update, update.

I didn't realize that a book would be similar like a blog. People want more, and they're eager to beg for more chapters, or in this case, more posts. Of course, I definitely don't have a problem with you guys wanting more. It tells me that you all love the blog the staff and I are working on.

Now that I'm writing this, I'm starting to look at how much I've changed. I used to struggle thinking up what to write about on my next post. Now it's like this blog helped my writing skills improve, and I feel like I can write smoothly and in a flowing structure.

Well, until next time, Chewers!


-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;

No comments:

Post a Comment