The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Apologies + Update

Hallo guys! 

I'm really sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you all. I've been busy reading books and writing my own book, and I'm sure the others have been busy with school or some other stuff as well. We all send you apologies and I hope you can forgive us. 

Anyhow, I wanted to tell you about the new blog. I can't exactly continue making posts and such, because I don't have all of the staff added to the blog. I just need two more, and that's all. Speaking of the staff..

We might have another staff member join us! Her name is Sugar, and if the staff and I get into an agreement, she may join our group.

Well, until next time, Chewers!



-Jessica  ~StayBeautiful (;


No comments:

Post a Comment