The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Yesterday Evening♥♥

Hello Chewers! (: Leilani here, on this fine day~Yesterday was also a fine evening, that's WHY I'm talking about it. Lets jump to the subject..

Well my birthday had just passed and some of my friends gave me some gift cards. 1 was from Target and another one was from Bath and Body Works. So first I went to Target, but I barely go in that store so I have nooo idea what kind of stuff is in there! I was waiting for my Mom but she took like a million years looking for stuff for herself .~.~

 Anyways when she finished I got a board game, Clue, The Classic Mystery Game, and a nice perfume! My mom also got some things for herself :)

Then we headed down to Bath and Body Works and by the time we got there it was like 6:30 because my mom took so long... ~.~

Anyhow, we looked at some things in there and I got a Hand Sanitize, Lotion, and another perfume bottle, they all smell very nice! :D

To end our evening, we went to this fast food place, Sonic and ordered Hot Dogs and Fries, with a milkshake! ^.^

And that ended.....my marvelous evening!



Thanks for reading....READER!


xoxo,

~Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment