The Chewing Club Playlist

Fantage Chewing Club Chatbox

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sorry About Some Stuff...

Before we move to Wordpress, I want to make a short post saying I'm dearly sorry for everything that has been going on.

First, I wanted to say that I haven't contributed to this blog, like I wanted to. I haven't made lots of posts here. But I'm here to say, on the new blog, I will absolutely try to make as many of posts as I can think of...Especially since school is about to let out for me, so I'll have a lot of spare time on my hands.

Second, I hope the journey we have with this 2nd blog, is even better than the first. I hope all of us (staff, fans, viewers, etc.) have an amazing time with this new blog. Of course, I do not think we are deleting this blog, (to be honest I hate deleting things, I like keeping things to hold back memories)...


Alright...this is starting to sound cheesy, so I'll stop.


-Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment